Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy, busy

It was a busy day at our house yesterday.

I was cleaning out my pantry and Shea was playing in the kitchen when he slipped and fell. He has his first busted lip now. After a few tears he was up and playing again but his lip is swollen. I know it's probably the first of many bumps and bruises my active little boy will have in his life.



Then we made more freezer meals. Lena came over and she made lasagna while I made chicken stuffing casserole & baked spaghetti.

We ate some of the Chicken Stuffing Casserole last night and it was yummy! Here's the recipe:

2 packages (6oz each) chicken stuffing mix
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
4 cups cubed cooked chicken
2 cups frozen corn
2 cans mushroom stems & pieces
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Prepare stuffing mixes.
2. In a large bowl, combine soup and milk. Set aside.
3. Spread the stuffing into a greased 9x13 pan.
4. Layer with chicken, corn, mushrooms, soup mixture & cheese.
5. Cover and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
After that we ran some errands and then Shea & I came home and played for a bit before I went to work. I thought this was a really cute pic & wanted to share it. :)

No comments: